(Frequently Not Asked Questions)
Here are some things you may not ask but we would like you to know.
Why do I need a new Web site? I already have one.
Yes, but is your current site up-to-date? Does it totally engage your consumers or just act as a brochure?
Our custom Web sites and microsites are different from your
current site in several important ways:
1. Revolutus Web sites are designed, developed and presented to provide an ongoing conversation with your customers. A place where they will want to visit and revisit.
2. Its content will be similar to that of a traditional magazine or brochure, just online. As people rely more and more on the Internet, your customers will have a place with unique content that is written just for them, their interests and their lifestyles.
3. Our sites have energy, provide engaging interactions and allow easy movement around the site to remove frustration and compel visitors (i.e., your customers and potential customers) to stay for a while rather than click to other sites.
4. If you wish, Revolutus will develop your site for advertising placement which will provide an income stream that you don't currently have.
Whose ads will run in our magazine and on our Web site?
Our international sales force will pursue advertisers that are complementary to your brand not in competition with it. For example, a luxury car brand's magazine or Web site might contain ads for elegant clothes, expensive jewelry and upscale resorts, but not ads for other car companies or brands.
Who prints the issues of our magazines?
Revolutus has partnered with QuebecorWorld to provide the best quality in production, printing and distribution. QuebecorWorld publishes some of the largest and best known consumer and business magazines in the world.
What makes your custom media approach so different?
1. We work closely with our clients to understand their marketing objectives.
2. We offer outstanding service and deliver custom media vehicles which work--increasing brand awareness/enhancing customer retention and loyalty which in turn help improve sales and profit.
3. We don't out-source Web site and eBook work. Everything is in-house from strategic development to design, architecture and programming. You won't find all that anywhere else.