eBook & Web Site Development
Overall objectives and services
Revolutus develops eBook, interactive media and Web sites that serve as your company's significant marketing and branding vehicle as well as your company's retail establishment.
We recognize that the World Wide Web can reach virtually every potential target audience with both broad and narrow presentations of what your company markets.
Our goal is to create an experience (online, eBrochure and other digital media / platforms), where users engage with content and are moved to act.
Revolutus also provides marketing services to promote visitation to the site (e.g., search engine marketing). We maintain and update your site as needed. And we can add the architecture to allow advertising to be sold and served on your site, thus providing an additional income stream for the company.
The traditional way of designing a Web site starts with look, style, feel and navigation. There's an inclination to use flashy tools without relevance to marketing objectives. In fact, most sites lack a coherent strategy. They attempt to make the site look like a neon marquee and hope it sells.
We believe we must first address the company's fundamental business goals. Then, we develop a strategy to reach, appeal to and then influence the company's most desirable prospects. We present the site getting visitors comfortable with perusing and with decision-making.
Steps in Site Development
1. Meet to discuss objectives and listen to insights. Attendees include company's point person on entire site plus Revolutus interactive personnel.
2. Information gathering. Company provides input including marketing materials, logo files, photos, videos, specifications, pricing, contact information, media files and information and documents with company, product, service details and information.
3. Phase I - Site layout, site mapping, architectural development
4. Phase II - Preliminary design and copy, rough art
5. Phase III - Full design, copywriting, programming. Photography and video shoots. Animation.
6. Phase IV - Beta testing (full site proofing and checking)
7. Phase V - Going Live
Services following uploading of site
1. Site maintenance and updating.
2. SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing). Essentially, you can reach every single identifiable target audience for your product. No other medium provides this opportunity affordably.